Used Vehicle Salesperson
Main duties -
● Assist members of the public and trade with the decision process in selecting a vehicle
.● Assist members of the public in arranging funding for their new purchase via our carefully selected finance partners.
● Administer the sale from start to finish.
● Maintain the appearance of all customer facing areas of the business.
● Engage with our potential customers via social media channels and email.
● Produce photos and videos of our vehicles for marketing on our website and various other channels
.● The handing over of the vehicle to the customer and assisting them with their paperwork.
● Contribute to the natural evolution of the business.
What we require from you -
● Previous sales experience preferably in the automotive sector.
● A professional and friendly attitude.
● Someone punctual and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
● The motivation and drive to exceed targets and be financially rewarded for doing so.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● The ability to use technology to communicate with customers with methods such as email and a mobile phone. Computer literacy is mandatory.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● The ability to work with a team and on your own.● A full UK driving licence (preferably clean).
What we offer -
❖ Realistic OTE of £50k + (uncapped commission and good basic salary)
.❖ A team commission structure that enables you to carry out your various duties without fear of losing a sale.
❖ Excellent working conditions in a newly refurbished office environment, although the majority of time will be spent outside on site.
❖ 28 days paid leave per year including bank holidays.
❖ A chance to join probably the fastest growing, most forward thinking used vehicle business in Wales.
We are open 7 days a week and you will be expected to work 5 of those days a week with weekends off on a rota. Please note there is no company car available with this role.